RETURN ON YOUR
Why Give to the Y?
Being together is Y.
Active kids is Y.
Building confidence is Y.
Meeting new families is Y.
Finding motivation is Y.
When you give to the "Y for All" 2013 Annual Campaign, you are funding life-changing programs that help 1,000’s of children, adults and families in Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates, Elk Grove Village, Hanover Park, Roselle, Streamwood, Bartlett, Bloomingdale, Addison, Medinah, Itasca and Rolling Meadows communities to learn, grow and thrive!
The "Y for All" Campaign is focused on raising financial support for children, teens, seniors and families who are unable to afford the full cost of participation in a YMCA program or activity. YMCA programs are proven to have a positive impact on low income children, teens and families, dramatically enhancing their health and overall well being, both today and well into the future.
Prospective donors often wonder how an individual gift could ever have an impact when the needs of the community are so great. Donations to the "Y for All" Annual Campaign will help one person at a time..one family at a time...through one program at a time.
Your gift can make the following opportunities possible:
- A low income family stay active and healthy with a YMCA membership.
- Give a child living in poverty a safe, fun and positive character-building experience at a YMCA camp.
- Give youth at risk a chance to build leadership skills in a fun environment.
- Ensure a low income school-aged child will benefit from literacy, recreation and homework assistance at a YMCA After-School program.
- Engage youth in meaningful volunteer opportunities.
- Families access YMCA child care, recreation and support services during a time of crisis, illness or loss of employment.
We encourage you to invest in a child today.
No Risks. Only Returns.
For more information please contact:
Judi Nealey, Director of Mission Advancement
847.891.9622 Ext. 111